I thought that I will put this post once I have written about every aspect of the country. However the hard reality of time available only in bits and pieces has forced me to put my experience in installments. I still hope to keep the continuity of the same.
So the day arrived when I had to leave for the night flight. Generally till now I had boarded only daytime flights. It was the first time when I was on an airport past midnight waiting for the boarding announcement. Along with me were the people that were Indian in some or the other sense like Indian nationals, NRI’s or Indian visitors (that was a bad one :) ).
Anyways, my journey began with a direct flight to New York. A fifteen hours flight looked to be only 5 hours flight. The time different between the countries led to this reduction.
And in the same day morning eight o clock I was at New York, a dream destination for many young individuals back here in India. Well it was only the airport of this city that I could admire as I had to rush for another flight to Atlanta.
No comments:
Post a Comment